THE 842VET OFFERS CONTROL OVER ALMOST EVERY ASPECT OF THE UNIT’S OPERATION FROM VARIABLE ACCELERATION AND DECELERATION TO EASY TIME AND SPEED INPUT.
The Clinispin horizon 842VET is the most compact of the Performance Series centrifuges. High speed and force capability produces rapid separation and greatly reduces processing times. Save settings in one of the ten memory locations and recall them at the touch of a button.
- Electronic Timer with Display – selectable from 1 to 99 minutes, hold feature, (+/- 1%).
- Electronic Speed Control with Display – easily set the running speed by RPM or RCF.
- Brushless DC Motor – for smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance.
- Variable Acceleration and Deceleration – customise the run from start to finish.
- End-of-Run Audible Indicator – sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform the operator the cycle is complete.
- Variable Speed – precision variable speed control gives the operator the ability to select from 500RPM to the maximum rotor speed of 10000RPM in 50RPM increments.
- Quiet Operation and Low Vibration – double encased motor and unique “stability mount” assure quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration.
Supplied as standard with the combination veterinary rotor to accommodate 16 x 2ml serum tubes and 16 x QBC tubes or 16 x haematocrit tubes on the same rotor ~ supplied as standard with haematocrit sealant, reader and capillaries.
|Rotor||Performance plus horizontal rotor|
|Max. Speed||10,000RPM/5000 x g|
|Max. Capacity||16x2ml + 16 HCT/PCV|
|Motor||Maintenance free induction motor|
|Dimensions||20h x 28w x 34d (cm)|
|220V and 110V version available|
|CE, UL and CAN/CSA certified|
More information can be found on the following link: www.WoodleyEquipment.com/Clinispin-horizon-842VET
Price On Request
The Clinispin Multi Purpose Centrifuge (MPC) is a high speed centrifuge equipped with a maintenance free drive, digital display and simple interface for silent and efficient operation. It is supplied with two rotors providing efficient separation of blood and urine micro samples and accurate Haematocrit determination using capillary tubes.
- Maintenance Free Drive
- Digital Display
- Easy to Use
- 3 Pre-Defined Presets
- 3 Defined Pre-sets:
1) SERUM / PLASMA (Microtube rotor) (12,000rpm for 2 minutes)
2) HCT / QBC® (HCT / QBC® rotor) (12,000rpm for 5 minutes)
3) URINE (Microtube rotor) (1,000rpm for 1 minute)
Pre-sets can be varied for each centrifugation if required.
Includes 2 Rotors – HCT / QBC and Microtube (adapters included for 0.5/0.4ml tubes and 0.3/0.2ml tubes)
• Spins 24 x Haematocrit or QBC tubes on HCT / QBC® Rotor
• Spins 12 x 2ml blood tubes on Microtube Rotor
More information can be found on the following link: www.WoodleyEquipment.com/Clinispin-MPC
Price On Request