THE 842VET OFFERS CONTROL OVER ALMOST EVERY ASPECT OF THE UNIT’S OPERATION FROM VARIABLE ACCELERATION AND DECELERATION TO EASY TIME AND SPEED INPUT.
The Clinispin horizon 842VET is the most compact of the Performance Series centrifuges. High speed and force capability produces rapid separation and greatly reduces processing times. Save settings in one of the ten memory locations and recall them at the touch of a button.
- Electronic Timer with Display – selectable from 1 to 99 minutes, hold feature, (+/- 1%).
- Electronic Speed Control with Display – easily set the running speed by RPM or RCF.
- Brushless DC Motor – for smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance.
- Variable Acceleration and Deceleration – customise the run from start to finish.
- End-of-Run Audible Indicator – sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform the operator the cycle is complete.
- Variable Speed – precision variable speed control gives the operator the ability to select from 500RPM to the maximum rotor speed of 10000RPM in 50RPM increments.
- Quiet Operation and Low Vibration – double encased motor and unique “stability mount” assure quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration.
Supplied as standard with the combination veterinary rotor to accommodate 16 x 2ml serum tubes and 16 x QBC tubes or 16 x haematocrit tubes on the same rotor ~ supplied as standard with haematocrit sealant, reader and capillaries.
|Rotor||Performance plus horizontal rotor|
|Max. Speed||10,000RPM/5000 x g|
|Max. Capacity||16x2ml + 16 HCT/PCV|
|Motor||Maintenance free induction motor|
|Dimensions||20h x 28w x 34d (cm)|
|220V and 110V version available|
|CE, UL and CAN/CSA certified|
More information can be found on the following link: www.WoodleyEquipment.com/Clinispin-horizon-842VET
Price On Request
The Clinispin Multi Purpose Centrifuge (MPC) is a high speed centrifuge equipped with a maintenance free drive, digital display and simple interface for silent and efficient operation. It is supplied with two rotors providing efficient separation of blood and urine micro samples and accurate Haematocrit determination using capillary tubes.
- Maintenance Free Drive
- Digital Display
- Easy to Use
- 3 Pre-Defined Presets
- 3 Defined Pre-sets:
1) SERUM / PLASMA (Microtube rotor) (12,000rpm for 2 minutes)
2) HCT / QBC® (HCT / QBC® rotor) (12,000rpm for 5 minutes)
3) URINE (Microtube rotor) (1,000rpm for 1 minute)
Pre-sets can be varied for each centrifugation if required.
Includes 2 Rotors – HCT / QBC and Microtube (adapters included for 0.5/0.4ml tubes and 0.3/0.2ml tubes)
• Spins 24 x Haematocrit or QBC tubes on HCT / QBC® Rotor
• Spins 12 x 2ml blood tubes on Microtube Rotor
More information can be found on the following link: www.WoodleyEquipment.com/Clinispin-MPC
Price On Request
THE EPOC® BLOOD ANALYSER IS A FAST, ACCURATE AND COST-EFFECTIVE PORTABLE ANALYSER IDEAL FOR ANY VETERINARY PRACTICE.
The epoc was developed by the founder of the i-STAT Analyser and is the first wireless Point of Care testing solution to use Smart Card technology.
It is a cost-effective, state of the art blood gas analyser capable of providing 18 parameters directly to a hand held PDA (included). The epoc is able to wirelessly interface with your in-practice computer and Bluetooth printer.
- Accurate blood gas, electrolyte and critical care biochemistry results in 3 minutes
- Room temperature cartridge storage
- 92µl sample volume, eliminating overfill issues
- Wireless system that interfaces to the practice computer and Bluetooth printer
- Veterinary software with species specific reference ranges
- Easy to use with Windows colour touch screen technology
- Completely portable handheld system with rechargeable battery
- Ready to use anytime, anywhere – in-practice, theatre, client site or yard
- Integrated calibration and quality checks
- Barcode smart cards for error free identification
- 2000 patient results stored on analyser
- Ability to input all patient data, temperature and even ventilator settings
- Cartridge batch numbers automatically linked to patient results
- All parameters on the same card
Simultaneously Tests Up to 18 Parameters
The epoc Blood Gas Analyser is affordable, easy to use and requires no refrigeration of consumables. It is ideal for in-practice or field use and is capable of simultaneously testing 18 parameters at once. With its sleek design and touchscreen menu, the epoc Blood Gas Analyser is a modern and accurate device suitable for any UK veterinary practice.
Three Simple Steps to Using the epoc Blood Gas Analyser
Operating the epoc Blood Analyser is simple. A disposable epoc Test Card is inserted into the reader and an automatic calibration cycle is performed. A small sample of fresh whole blood (92μl) is then injected into the sample entry port on the test card. The reader then analyses the blood and approximately 35 seconds after sample injection, results are displayed on the epoc Host.
Blood Analyser Components
The epoc Blood Gas Analyser has four components: the reader, the host, the test cards and the printer. The epoc Blood Gas Analyser is able to provide accurate results for up to 18 parameters within 3 minutes.
- Battery powered portable device
- Internal barcode scanner
- Card slot for accepting test card
- Status indicators to inform user of test progress
- Measures electrical signals from test card sensors
- Transmits test results wirelessly via Bluetooth to the epoc Host
- Mobile computer with epoc Host software application installed
- Communicates wirelessly via Bluetooth with epoc Reader
- Calculates analytical values from sensor data sent by epoc Reader
- Displays test results
- Communicates with practice computer via WiFi
epoc Test Card
- Single-use device with port for blood sample introduction
- Contains array of sensors on a Sensor Module
- Contains calibration fluid within sealed reservoir
- Generates electrical signals proportional to analyte concentrations in sample
- Uses Barcode to identify Card Type, “Use By” Date, Serial and Lot Number
- Thermal printer
- Maintenance free
- Highly reliable
- Able to print results immediately
More information can be found on the following link: www.WoodleyEquipment.com/Epoc
Price On Request
The g-Pet PLUS is a species specific veterinary glucometer. g-Pet PLUS is easy to use and economical meaning that it’s suitable for use by veterinarians as well as owners of diabetic pets who have undergone a brief period of training from their vets.
- Improved FAD-GDH enzyme test strip
- Smaller sample volume
- Wider HCT range
- Strip eject
- Single code strip for all species
As a handheld device it can be used in-practice, in the field or at home as a portable meter of blood glucose levels in cats, dogs and horses. The g-Pet PLUS Blood Glucose Meter has a memory capable of storing 500 results and a large LCD display.
A 0.7µl sample of venous or capillary blood is required to produce highly accurate glucose results within 5 seconds. A built-in confirmation window can show the user whether the sample is of sufficient volume before the test goes ahead.
The alarm notification system enables the user to set regular reminders for testing. This is a useful feature when monitoring dog diabetes and cat diabetes.
Pet owners can ask their vet about the g-Pet PLUS Glucose Meter or contact us to find their nearest stockist.
- g-Pet PLUS Meter
- AAA Batteries (2)
- Test strip insert
- Test strips (10)
- Control solution insert
- Code strip
- Quick reference guide
- Control solution
- Lancing device
- Carry case
- Lancets (10)
Why Use the g-Pet PLUS Veterinary Glucose Meter Rather Than a Human Glucose Meter?
Human glucometers are not always accurate when measuring glucose levels in animals. This is because red blood cell size and the distribution of glucose within the blood differs from species to species. A proportion of glucose is contained within the red blood cells and the remainder in the surrounding plasma.
Humans have a higher haematocrit compared to cats, dogs and horses, as well as larger red blood cells. Therefore, the distribution of glucose within plasma is proportionally much lower in humans compared to these animals as a larger portion of glucose is contained within the red blood cells.
Subsequently, these differences in glucose distribution have a bearing on the glucose result when testing animals with a meter designed for human use as false results are reported in some instances.
Species Specific Calibration
The g-Pet PLUS Veterinary Glucose Meter is calibrated specifically for use in cats, dogs and horses. Each g-Pet PLUS meter contains all relevant calibration information to ensure an accurate result is reported for each species. Vets no longer need to persist with inaccurate human meters as there is now a low cost, veterinary specific alternative.
More information can be found on the following link: www.WoodleyEquipment.com/G-Plus Glucometer
THE HEMOCUE® WBC OFFERS AN INNOVATIVE, QUICK AND RELIABLE WAY TO ASSESS THE HEALTH OF THE ANIMAL – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE WITH IMMEDIATE RESULTS.
- Lab Results in 3 minutes
- White blood cell count in the range of 0.3-30.0 x 10 9/L
- Simple operation
- No Calibration or instrument adjustment needed
- Capillary / venous samples can be used
- Battery or AC powered
The HemoCue WBC analyser uses proven technology to gain accurate results in minutes. The Instrument can be used by either battery power or an adapter making the HemoCue WBC flexible and reliable.
Unlike conventional laboratory methods, which measure red and total blood cell counts, the HemoCue WBC provides results of white blood counts in 3 minutes.
The white blood cell is determined by haemolysation of red cells and colour staining of white cells in the analyser. An image is taken and the HemoCue WBC will count the number of White Blood Cells.
|Measuring Range||0.3 -30.0 x 10 9/L|
|Measuring Time||3 minutes|
|Sample Material||Capillary or venous (EDTA) whole blood|
|Quality Control||Built-in self test|
|Dimensions||7.28 x 5.24 x 4.72 inches|
|Weight||600g (with batteries installed)|
|Power||AC Adapter or batteries|
More information can be found on the following link: www.WoodleyEquipment.com/Hemocue-WBC
Price On Request